Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Koalas Saturday swim

Today was the KW Koalas Saturday swim practice 12 to 1pm at WLU pool. Good session, nice to be able to really work on some of the members stroke mechanics. I definitely need to purchase a video camera so I can take video of their strokes and then be able to show them right away. The next two Saturdays we do not have Saturday swim and for the next practice I will bring my laptop to show them Mr.Smooth. Really nice to see them improve in the water and get fitter over these last few months. Consistent training focusing on skill development while building endurance.
I then got home and had to do an indoor biking session. I think I could of rode outside today, mind you it is really cold with that wind. Ended up doing a nice bike session, more of a recovery ride with some super spins. Hit 185 on the cadence metre today and that is a new high. Yesterday I was able to swim 1:28 100m and then the rest around 1:33. Off to shower and a bite to eat then to a kids birthday party! Fun, fun, fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment