Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a busy week!

What a busy week! I just got finished working on my new athletes programs. These are usually the hardest ones to figure out with their schedules, weaknesses, where they are at etc. Once this first 4 week program is in place we can build form there. I was able to get a bike workout in today before supper in between working on the two new programs. Did a 50min indoor spinerval workout and worked it pretty hard to try and boost up my HR. I did max out at 176 which is almost maxed out for me. I really focused on base training this winter on the bike and now it is time to build on this fitness with some higher intensity workouts.
So now I can relax a little bit and get ready for this next week of training, coaching and meeting two potentially new members. More work but I love it!! So much fun and I cant wait until the whole club gets out for practices and then into the race season to see all of my athletes reach and surpass their goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment