Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Friday, March 26, 2010

Ziggys 25th Anniversary!

Last night my friends and I went to Ziggys cycle shops 25th Anniversary. I have been going there for bike tune ups and repairs and to buy bike accessories for 5-6 years now and there have been alot of changes. The changes lately have been great, more customer focused than before. Margaret, seen here posing with me on the left, has been tireless in rebuilding the shops reputation. Last night was a great example with free food, free beer and wine (which I got my fair share of last night!) and door prizes. This is a good story with the door prizes as when I put my name into the draw I told my friends that I was going to win a prize. Sure enough they called my name! Well I sure got my in your face game on then didn't I!! I ended up picking out a camelback hydration system, very nice indeed! Brent, Scott, eat your heart out....hahahahaha:)

Seen here in the picture is the new Giant Trinity TT bike, fully carbon fibre frame, forks, seat tube and aerobars. Plus wireless gear shifters, very cool bike! The two companies that I've seen this year making a huge investment in there triathlon bikes has been Giant and Quintana Roo. I didn't ask how much this particular bike went for but I'm thinking at least 10k, if not more. Bravo Ziggy's and well done on the party even if I did drink too much wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment