Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Masters

Ok this post has nothing to do with triathlons but i got home today in time to watch the last 6-7 holes of The Masters. For the last few years CBS has laid it on pretty thick which made it hard for me to watch. But the Tiger factor was always lurking, you never knew when he was going to strike and CBS played up to that way too much. This year after the Tigergate, CBS toned it way down and alas, along came Phil Mickelson. The golf he played this weekend was by far some of the most inspired, most emotional golfing I have ever witnessed! Tiger captured my imagination but Mickelson captured my heart! This is why I love sports, for these moments when emotions, heart and skill all come together to make something beautiful and memorial. Thank you Phil Mickelson for showing us (and I think Tiger) in how to be a true champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment