Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Koala Tuesday

Today was back to the pool and three other Koalas joined me for the noon swim. I was tired after going to the Bluejays home opener last night and not getting to bed til midnight and then having to get up at 5am...blah. But I actually felt pretty good in the pool. The main set was 12x50m on 1:02, 10x50m on 0:58, then 8x50m on 0:52. Two of us did this set, the other two did a diffrent set and did very well. Tuesday and Thursdays are usually long course and when I got into a groove at one point it was nice to keep going and not have to flip turn!
Then tonight at 6:30pm was the run practise. Three Koalas showed up to run and they all get gold stars! I'm hoping more of the members come out for this practise in the future because the ones that have been coming out are enjoying the workouts (at least that what they tell me).
In between the practises I was hard at work getting the newsletter out and putting together training plans for three members. Still have one more to finish and I am running out of steam here tonight so I think it best that I finish it tomorrow after a few morning coffees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment