Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last nights bike practise and bad weather

Last night I had one member saying no go to the bike because it was raining, another saying no after I talked to them and it was raining, so I sent out an email to all the members cancelling the practise due to rain. Well one member did not get the email in time but two other chose to go out and bike anyways! Gold stars have been requested and now awarded via the KW Triathlon blog to the three keeners biking in the rain. I did post on the webpage that bike practise would be cancelled if it is raining at the start time. Geezz! Well...who am I to complain or criticize about biking in the rain. What the members did not know is that I did 30km ride earlier in the day and it was wet with off and on sprinkles..lol :) Next time I promise to at least come out to the practise to see if anyone comes on, bad coach bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment