Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Todays workouts

After missing my workouts on Monday and Tuesday I got back into the pool today. Did 1:15 swim for 3100m. The best part was doing 5x200ms all around 3:18, 10 seconds faster than Saturdays 200m repeats! The quickest 200m was 3:12 as I was feeling the water very good. One of my athletes swam with me and held on for the first 3 200's then tailed way off, so I knew he was finished. He has progressed hugely in the swim in two months. Still lots of work but great to see the improvement!
I then got home and did a 45 minute indoor spin in my heart rate zone with an average cadence of 93. Now I am starving! Also, I have another athlete who is interested in joining the club after swimming with us today, cool! And then tonight I will be doing a review for another of my athletes for the next segment of his training. Fun stuff indeed! I love coaching and training, live the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment