Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Friday, March 12, 2010

New club member!

Great news as we will be adding a new member to the KW Fighitng Koalas! Nice to see the interest is still out there and the word is spreading.
Yesterday I almost got my friends Blue triathlon bike to use. Almost until we ran into some rear hub problems. No rush though as the weather does not look too good for the next few days and I will be indoor riding anyways. Excited to get out on the road with the Blue to see how much of a difference it makes, if any. It feels pretty good when I sit in the saddle and fits me very close. I was also able to do coach a run session with my athlete and witnessed instant changes! Now when he goes for a run he will insert these run drills that I showed him to incorporate the muscle memory.
After I was finished with this I went to the pool for a swim session and ran another athlete through a practice. Hard to swim later on in the evening but it was a good session. So far an exciting week for the club, adding members and getting some good workouts in! Now into the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment