Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Koalas swim and other training.

Only myself made it out for the Koalas swim but was joined by my friend and sometimes assistant coach. All the other members did not show up. I knew a couple probably would not make it out and was not sure of the others. But I had a good swim and the main set was 6x200m on 3:30. I averaged 3:27 without overdoing it. My friend was cranking it out much better with his last 200m at 3:00, and that was with a pull buoy and a band!
I then was able to try out my new bike shoes and riding bib that I bought at the bike show yesterday. The shoes gave me a completely different feel on the bike. My feet felt a lot more stable and the power transfer was more pronounced. The bib may not work out as I don't like anything tight across my stomach. The pants part feels very comfortable though. This week I have done three sessions on the bike for a half hour each time and my knee is holding up OK. Tomorrow I plan on doing a longer session.

4 comments:

  1. "Koalas swim and other training" most valuable than other triathlon training. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Koalas swim and other training." is one of my interesting blog. Thanks.
    business loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, it is trustworthy blog.. It have also informative information. Thanks for the post and assimilation in adequate others. [ cheap moving boxes ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really trustworthy blog entry I have ever found.. Its also informative information. Thank you for the post and assimilation in adequate others.....
    Anchor Text
    Medical Bills Help
    Medical DebtMedical Bankruptcy

    ReplyDelete