Kitchener Waterloo Fighting Koalas

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Review of Speed Concept 7.0


Trek Speed concept 7.0 is fast!

By Koalasrob from Waterloo, ON on 7/20/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Responsive, Fast, Good Geometry, Handles Well

Cons: Poor Components

Best Uses: Racing, Serious Training

Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist

Was this a gift?: No

Great bike as far as the geometry and how it handles but I am having trouble with the SRAM rear and front derauilers. I have adjusted them a few times but I still will get the gears not quite lined up and/or rubbing and making a noise. I also hear a chatter coming from the frontal area of either the forks or head tube along rough roads. These nosies and gearing troubles sure take away from a nice ride!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment